Logic World is a circuit simulator like no other. Immerse yourself in a bright and colorful world as you build circuits in 3D from a first-person perspective. Learn about the magic and wonder of digital logic, and grow your skills as you build machines of increasing complexity and grandeur.
- Digital Logic - Logic World is a simulation of digital circuits, running on the same principles as real world computer chips.
- Performance - Build massive circuits and simulate them at thousands of updates per second, all without lag.
- Building - Advanced building mechanics help you quickly move a design from your brain into the game world.
- Multiplayer - Logic World is built from the ground up for collaborative multiplayer. The game comes with standalone self-hostable server software so you can build, invent, and learn with your friends.
- Online Creation Hub - Upload your builds to share them with other players, and browse the creations of others.
- DRM-Free - Both the game and the server software run entirely offline with no form of copy protection. Because DRM sucks.
A growing platform
The core of Logic World is there, and it's quite awesome, but we are brimming with ideas to make it even better. Throughout Early Access, and beyond the 1.0 release, we'll be constantly updating the game with new features and expanded gameplay.
Logic World will launch on October 22 for Windows, Mac and Linux. In the meantime, check out logicworld.net and the official discord.