A downloadable game
Build. Program. Simulate. Logic World teaches you how circuits do math.
- Digital Logic - Build circuits that work the same way real world computer chips do.
- Challenges - Solve puzzles from simple logic gates to complex machines like calculators and data storage.
- Multiplayer - Logic World is built from the ground up for collaborative multiplayer. Take on Challenges with your friends or build together freely in Sandbox mode.
- Performance - Build massive circuits and simulate them at thousands of updates per second - all without lag.
- Modding - Logic World features powerful modding tools - the same tools the developers are using to make the game.
- Online Hub - Share your builds, mods, and custom challenges on logicworld.net.
|Updated||21 hours ago|
|Published||7 days ago|
|Authors||Mouse Hat Games, Felipe Martínez, Jimmy Cushnie|
|Tags||building, circuit, First-Person, logic, Multiplayer, Sandbox, Singleplayer, the-ultimate-nerd-game, tung|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, French|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Blog, Community, Support|
- Logic World Wednesdays: The Inaugural Edition21 hours ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.