Hey, I was wondering how much the game will be priced and whether if you can import TUNG boards into the new game.
A downloadable game
Build. Program. Simulate. Logic World teaches you how circuits do math.
- Digital Logic - Build circuits that work the same way real world computer chips do.
- Challenges - Solve puzzles from simple logic gates to complex machines like calculators and data storage.
- Multiplayer - Logic World is built from the ground up for collaborative multiplayer. Take on Challenges with your friends or build together freely in Sandbox mode.
- Performance - Build massive circuits and simulate them at thousands of updates per second - all without lag.
- Modding - Logic World features powerful modding tools - the same tools the developers are using to make the game.
- Online Hub - Share your builds, mods, and custom challenges on logicworld.net.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Authors||Mouse Hat Games, Felipe Martínez, Jimmy Cushnie|
|Tags||circuit, Co-op, First-Person, logic, Moddable, Multiplayer, Sandbox, Singleplayer, the-ultimate-nerd-game|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, French|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Blog, Community, Support|
- Logic World Wednesdays: DelaySep 26, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: Resizable EverythingSep 19, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: Orange Orbs of JoySep 19, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: Console Scripting and Configurable InputSep 05, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: Chairs, Consoles, and MoreAug 29, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: The Groovy EditionAug 22, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: The Web EditionAug 22, 2019
- Logic World Wednesdays: The Tuesday EditionAug 22, 2019